- 1 Increase Your Calories:
- 2 Increase Number Of Meals:
- 3 Do Not Eat Plain Food:
- 4 Drink Milkshakes And Smoothies
- 5 Add Weight Gaining Food Items To Your Diet
- 6 Milkshake To Gain Weight
- 7 1- Power-Packed Milkshake – 580 calories
- 8 Ingredients:
- 9 Method:
- 10 Nutritional Benefits:
- 11 2- Cheesy Milkshake – 574 calories
- 12 Ingredients:
- 13 Method:
- 14 Nutritional Benefits:
- 15 3- Nutty Milkshake – 513 calories
- 16 Ingredients:
- 17 Method:
- 18 Nutritional Benefits:
- 19 4- Choco- Vanilla Milkshake – 695 calories
- 20 Ingredients:
- 21 Method:
- 22 Nutritional Benefits:
- 23 5- Avocado Milkshake – 851 calories
- 24 Ingredients:
- 25 Method:
- 26 Nutritional Benefits:
- 27 People Also Ask
- 27.1 How can I gain weight in 7 days?
- 27.2 What makes you fat fast?
- 27.3 Which fruit is best for weight gain?
- 27.4 Do weight gainer shakes work?
- 27.5 Does banana shake increase weight?
- 27.6 Can u gain weight in 2 days?
- 27.7 Which shake is best for weight gain at home?
- 27.8 What happens if you drink a milkshake everyday?
- 27.9 Are McDonald’s milkshakes good for you?
- 27.10 Does McDonald’s use real milk in their milkshakes?
- 27.11 When should I drink shakes to gain weight?
- 27.12 Can I drink milkshake at night?
- 27.13 Is this OK to drink milkshake at the morning?
- 28 Final Thoughts:
Like weight loss, a healthy weight gain also has science behind it. Gaining Weight by eating junk, fast foods, and unnecessary snacks will help you gain weight but not in a healthy way. This weight gain can cause many deficiencies, health risks and will worsen your life.
So, why not gain weight healthily to feel good and to look good. However, there are some parameters that you need to understand and follow for a healthy weight gain.
Increase Your Calories:
Increase your calorie intake by 500 daily. For example, if you eat 2500 calories per day, then make it 3000 calories per day.
1 pound = 3500 calories
This means by increasing 500 calories; you will gain 1 pound in a week. ( 500*7 = 3500)
Depending on your weight gain target, follow this pattern. Once reached to target, then maintain your calorie as needed.
Increase Number Of Meals:
Eat frequently. Take three big meals with two to three times have snacks. This will help you to increase your number of calories per day. If eating bigs meals is not easy for you, then eat frequently, like after every 2 hours.
Do Not Eat Plain Food:
Add some extra healthy fats, carbs, and protein to your meal. Like some extra slice of cheese, some added olive oil, a bowl of yogurt, some mashed potatoes, an extra glass of milkshake, more nuts, and nut butter, etc.
Drink Milkshakes And Smoothies
Eating all the time makes it boring. Milkshakes and smoothies make it exciting and attractive. Instead of having milk, fruit, and nuts separately, make milkshakes and have all that in a glass and enjoy.
It is also recommended that you make your shakes and smoothies by yourself with your home blender, this way you will not only drink what is organic and healthy but also save money.
Add Weight Gaining Food Items To Your Diet
Add healthy foods to your diet that aid in weight gain. Here is the list of healthy foods and snacking items to include in your diet for weight gain:
- Dry fruits and Nuts
- Fats ( Nut Butter, Butter, Ghee, and Oil)
- Dairy products ( Milk, Cheese, Yogurt, and Eggs)
- Fruits (Avacado, Banana, Coconut, and Mango)
- Vegetables ( Potato and Sweet Potato)
- Starchy carbs ( Oats, Granola, Corn, Quinoa, Beans, and Legumes)
- Carbs ( Bread, Rice, Pasta, Cookies, etc.)TMeats
- Seeds ( Chia seeds, Sunflower seeds, Flax seeds, Pumpkin seeds, etc.)
- Natural sweetener ( Honey, Dates, Dark chocolate, Agave nectar, Maple syrup, etc.)
Let’s get into the recipes of Milkshakes to Gain Weight.
Milkshake To Gain Weight
Here are some of our tested milkshakes for weight gain.
1- Power-Packed Milkshake – 580 calories
¼ cup of oats – 150 cal
1 banana – 105 cal
1 tbsp of peanut butter – 94 cal
1 cup milk – 103 cal
2 tbsp honey – 128 cal
Put all the ingredients in the blender. You can also use powdered oats or can blend them with milk before adding other ingredients.
Give it a good blend. Then, it is ready to drink.
Oats are used worldwide because of their health benefits. It helps in constipation, lowers sugar level, acts as an anti-oxidants, and fight against allergies and cancer.
Peanut butter is a source of good fats and oleic acid, which maintains blood pressure, sugar levels, and Cholesterol.
Honey has anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties. It has healing and soothing properties as well. At the same time, bananas and milk are sources of power-packed energy, calcium, potassium, Manganese, etc. Banana contains Vitamin C and Vitamin B-6 as well.
2- Cheesy Milkshake – 574 calories
4 tbsp of cream cheese – 196 cal
1 scoop vanilla ice cream – 175 cal
1 granola bar – 100 cal
1 cup milk – 103 cal
Put all the ingredients in the blender. Please give it a good blend until the granola bar gets entirely smooth. Then, it is ready to be served.
Cream cheese is a good source of fats and Vitamin A.
Granola bars are so tasty and high in calories. But, it has lots of health benefits as well. It helps to boost gut health, lowers Cholesterol, improves cognitive activity and blood pressure.
Ice cream and milk both are a source of calcium, vitamins and gives you energy.
3- Nutty Milkshake – 513 calories
¼ cup of mixed nuts – 200 cal
6 dates – 120 cal
1 cup milk – 103 cal
2 tbsp whipped cream
Put all the ingredients in the blender except whipped cream. Give it a good blend until it becomes a thick and smooth consistency. Convert shake in the glass then add whipped cream on top. A yummy glass of milkshake to gain weight is ready..
A balanced amount of mixed nuts is significant to strengthen your body. It has a good amount of protein, good fats, potassium, calcium, and vitamins. Nuts are suitable for your brain, heart, and overall body health.
Dates are full of energy and can fight against diseases. It contains magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, and fiber.
4- Choco- Vanilla Milkshake – 695 calories
2 scoops vanilla ice cream – 250 cal
¼ of chocolate bar – 221 cal
1 cup milk – 103 cal
1 scoop of protein powder – 121 cal
Put all the ingredients in the blender and keep 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream for garnishing. Give it a good blend. Pour it into the glass. Add the remaining ice cream on top, and it is ready to drink.
Chocolate is not just a source to satisfy your cravings. Instead, it’s a source of anti-oxidants, improves your brain functions, increases HDL, protects LDL from oxidation, and improves blood flow.
Ice cream is a good source of vitamins, boosts your energy, and stimulates brain functions. At the same time, whey protein helps produce collagen and elastin, which helps in anti-aging.
5- Avocado Milkshake – 851 calories
2 avocado – 644 cal
1 cup milk – 103 cal
2 tbsp of maple syrup – 104 cal
½ cup ice – 0 cal
Put all the ingredients in the blender. Give it a good blend. Then, a yummy glass full of nutrients and calories is ready to be served.
This Avocado Milkshake is full of nutrients and healthy monosaturated fatty acids. Avocados are a great source of potassium and fiber. Adding milk and maple syrup adds calcium, zinc, magnesium, and anti-oxidants. Include this milkshake to gain Weight.
People Also Ask
How can I gain weight in 7 days?
- Eat more calories than you burn.
- Eat 500 calories extra than your maintenance calories.
- Increase the portion size of your meals.
- Increase the number of meals per day.
- Add mid-meal snacks and munching to your routine.
- Add full-fat milk and milk products to your diet.
- Track calories.
What makes you fat fast?
Which fruit is best for weight gain?
- Bananas. Bananas are an excellent choice if you’re looking to gain weight.
- Mango. Drink milk after eating mango.
- Avocados. Avocados boast an impressive nutrient profile.
- Coconut meat. Coconut is a versatile fruit that has gained popularity for its many health benefits.
Do weight gainer shakes work?
Does banana shake increase weight?
Can u gain weight in 2 days?
Which shake is best for weight gain at home?
Delicious Homemade Weight Gainer Shake Recipes With 800+ Calories
Here are more weight gainer shakes:
- Chocolate Malt Shake.
- Dark Chocolate and Almond Butter Shake.
- Cookies & Cream Shake.
- Peanut Butter and Bacon Shake.
- Pineapple, Coconut and Cinnamon Shake.
- Caramel Cream and Coffee Shake.
- Banana and Strawberries Shake.
- Mint and Ice Cream Dessert Shake.
What happens if you drink a milkshake everyday?
Are McDonald’s milkshakes good for you?
Does McDonald’s use real milk in their milkshakes?
When should I drink shakes to gain weight?
Can I drink milkshake at night?
Is this OK to drink milkshake at the morning?
Gaining weight like weight loss requires a healthy pattern of life. The purpose of gaining Weight is not just to increase the numbers on the weighing scale. The goal is to gain weight by making the body strong and healthy. Gaining weight through healthy ways will give you more energy, strength, and stamina.
Try our milkshake to gain Weight in a healthy way. Consume milkshakes daily because a single glass will give you lots of nutrients and calories.