Air fryers are the new kitchen appliance that is grounding its roots in our kitchen for a healthy lifestyle without compromising eating habits. You can have your fries, fried fish or chicken, cakes, biscuits, or anything you want but with a healthy twist. Here we are sharing some yummy and tasty recipes that we tried with Gourmia GAF838 Air Fryer. So you can say that they are Gourmia air fryer recipes but you can also make them in other air fryers.
Before starting the recipes let us share you with some of the key features of this Gourmia Air Fryer.
Digital Control Panel
- Its digital control panel has a power button, start button, stop/cancel button, and reminder button.
- It has a temperature and timer display with buttons to adjust them.
- Six air fryer presets options of Air fry, Wings, Fries, Bacon, Seafood and Vegetables.
- Six cooking presets options of Bake, Roast, Reheat, Dehydrate, Keep warm and Broil.
- Preheat button is also there for better results.
- Lastly, the most loveable thing is that it displays messages when needed. Like, ADD FOOD, TURN FOOD, END, etc. to remind you.
The basket is large with an 8-QUART size.
Cleaning is easy and simple. To maintain its stainless steel coating avoid using metallic cleaning utensils to clean the basket and the crisper tray. The basket and crisper tray are dishwasher safe and can be cleaned in the dishwasher’s top rack with hot water. This will increase the life of an air fryer.
One full year of warranty within the United States.
Do not use it as a frying basket filled with oil, liquid, or anything that does not allow air to revolve.
Keep it in a place where it has a minimum of 4 inches of space all around it even on top as well for the air ventilation process.
Gourmia Air Fryer Recipes
1- Barbeque Chicken Wings
- ½ kg chicken wings
- ½ cup barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon rice flour (corn flour can be used)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- Salt as per taste
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- Oil or butter for greasing
- Sesame seeds for garnishing
- In a bowl mix garlic powder, 1 teaspoon black pepper, salt, and rice flour.
- Marinate wings in this dry mixture.
- Put the wings in the preheated air fryer basket and grease the wings with oil.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce by mixing barbeque sauce, honey, salt, and black pepper.
- It took around 30 to 40 minutes to fry and it reminds us in between to flip the sides of wings. If you want more tender then increase the timer.
- Take out the hot fried wings and mix them into the prepared sauce. (Be careful while taking out the wings as wings and air fryer both are too hot)
- Garnish it with sesame seeds on top.
2- Peanuts and Chocolate Chip Muffin
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanuts
- Preheat Gourmia Air Fryer to 325°
- Meanwhile, grease a metal baking pan.
- Take a bowl add butter and sugar and mix them until it gets light in weight.
- Add eggs and mix it with butter mixture, then add vanilla extract and mix again.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix again till it combines all.
- Add chocolate chips and peanuts to the mixture leaving 2 tablespoons of each for garnishing.
- Now pour all the mixture into the pan. Tap it for making its surface even and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Now put the pan in the air fryer’s basket carefully for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Check-in between to have an idea of the cooking time.
- After the cake baked let it cool for 10 minutes and serve it.
3- Bacon Wrapped Cheese
- Bacon,10 slices
- Cheddar cheese, 10 cubes
- 10 wooden toothpicks
- Sliced bell pepper
- Take cheese that must be cut into a size that can be easily wrapped with a bacon slice.
- Take bacon and wrap the cheese and fix it with the toothpick carefully.
- Preheat the Gourmia Air Fryer to 380°.
- Place them in the basket of the air fryer carefully as it is preheated.
- Cook them for about 10 minutes or till the bacon gets crispy.
- Your crispy bacon cheese wrap is ready. Serve with or without toothpick choice is yours.
4- Cinnamon Sticks
- 1½ cup of flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoon Cinnamon sugar (2 tablespoon sugar + 2 tablespoon cinnamon powder)
- Take a bowl, add and mix flour, sugar, and salt.
- In the cup of warm water mix the yeast.
- Add this mixture into the dry ingredient bowl and mix it with the mixer or simply by hand.
- Shape it like a dough, cover it with the cloth and leave it for 30 minutes. (You can adjust the flour and water quantity as needed).
- Preheat the Gourmia Air fryer at 400°
- After 30 minutes, shape the dough into sticks.
- Place all the sticks in the basket and bake it for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Take them out let them cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Brush the sticks with butter and toss it in cinnamon sugar.
- Delicious cinnamon sticks are ready to eat.
5- Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 cup shredded boil chicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- ½ cup finely cut green onion
- Olive oil for brushing
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Take potatoes and prick them with a fork and place it on the basket of the Gourmia Air fryer.
- Spray or brush it with olive oil.
- Bake it at 450° for 30 to 40 minutes.
- After the potatoes are baked, cut it into half and take out the potatoes from the center making it like a bowl.
- In a bowl, have that remaining potato and add the chicken, salt, bell pepper, half of the green onion, salt, and pepper. Mix them all.
- Now stuff the potatoes with this filling.
- Add cheese on the top.
- Now again bake it for 6 to 8 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Once the cheese is melted, take it out and sprinkle the remaining green onion on top.
- It’s ready to serve.
Try these recipes and do let us know in the comments below that which recipe you liked the most.
You can also check our review on Chefman Air Fryer.